Allografts.com is an authorized dealer for US Scientific, a manufacturer of ultra low temperature freezers, laboratory casework, PCR units, and other professional and technical equipment needed by medical and life sciences facilities.
Frozen allografts must be stored at ultra-low temperatures to maintain their viability. For example, tendons require storage at temperatures below -40°C for full shelf life, making it critical to have a freezer with a sizable lower range to accommodate temperature changes with freezer door opening.
US Scientific freezers range from -10 to -86°C and come in these size and power options to meet your facility’s storage needs:
- Model HL100 3.5 cu feet
- Model HL388s 13.7 cu feet
- Model HL538s 19 cu feet
- Model HL778-115v 27.1 cu feet
- Model HL778-208v 27.1 cu feet
US Scientific was created with the medical and life sciences environments in mind, and include these key features:
- Digital control panel with temperature display and password protected settings
- Audible and visual alarm for high/low temperature out of range, power outage, low battery, door opening, filter block, or system failure
- Low noise level―as low as 48 decibels
- German-made Danfoss compressor with 5-year warranty
- Download spec sheets right here.
We will gladly provide a quote and shipping rates on any size storage solution. Please see the online store, or contact us directly for assistance!